Thursday, October 11, 2007

 

Globe Trotting

World Travel

I have just come back from travelling around the world and have got some awesome illustrations for everyone to have a look at. I kept a journal throughout my 7 months away and have collected a variety of drawings and sketches.
I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed drawing them!


"Bone Creature" screened in HOLLYWOOD!:

"Bone Creature" made it into the Los Angeles Animation Festival in L.A. in October last year (2007) and was screened successfully to a huge audience! I met some famous animators including the artist for "Ren and Stimpy"!
It is available to view on MyToons website *Click on the following link:
http://www.mytoons.com/animation/play/10412

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?